Look here for – Topics for internship, lab rotation, and thesis research.
There are vacancies – job openings on 2 newly acquired projects:
- NWO Data2Person project BLISS: Behaviour-based Language-Interactive Speaking Systems
- NWO NRO project DART: Dutch ASR-based Reading Tutor
Hi! . Some information about me:
- Associate Professor, Linguistics (ranked nr. 1 in the world), Centre for Language Studies (CLS), Radboud University Nijmegen;
- Principal Investigator (PI) of the PI group ‘Language and Speech, Learning and Therapy’;
- Centre for Language and Speech Technology (CLST), Radboud University Nijmegen;
- Ambassador Radboud Innovation, Radboud University Nijmegen;
- Co-founder & ’Chief Scientific Officer’ (CSO) NovoLanguage Nijmegen;
- Chair of the ‘International Speech Communication Association’ (ISCA) ‘Special Interest Group’ (SIG) on ‘Speech and Language Technology in Education’ (SLaTE)
For more information see:
- My CV [pdf]
- For [demo-]videos of some projects, see https://www.youtube.com/user/HelmerStrik/videos?sort=dd
For publications see:
My name is Helmer, a rather unique name ?