- Topics for internship, lab rotation, and thesis research
- PI group ‘Language and Speech, Learning and Therapy’ (LS-LT)
- SLaTE: ISCA SIG Speech and Language Technology in Education
- CLARIN ERIC project ‘Formulaic Language Infrastructure for Processing and learning Research’ (FLIPR)
- Fri. 22/03/2019 14:00, Guest lecture by Nobuaki Minematsu
GOBL: Games Online for Basic Language learning
August 2011: The LLP project GOBL was approved, which received some attention.
CRDP - Communicatie en Revalidatie DigiPoli
Nov. 2010: ZonMw heeft de subsidieaanvraag CRDP (Communicatie en Revalidatie DigiPoli) voor het opzetten van digipoli’s voor mensen met een taal- of spraakbeperking gehonoreerd.
Best Student Paper at Interspeech 2010
At the Interspeech 2010 conference the ISCA Award for Best Student Paper is awarded by the International Speech Communication Association to: Joost van Doremalen for the following:
“Using Non-Native Error Patterns to Improve Pronunciation Verification”
By: Joost van Doremalen, Catia Cucchiarini and Helmer Strik
Best Paper at SLaTE 2009
”The Goodness of Pronunciation Algorithm: a Detailed Performance Study” by Sandra Kanters, Catia Cucchiarini and Helmer Strik was awarded the prize for best paper at the 2009 ISCA International Workshop on Speech and Language Technology in Education Wroxall Abbey Estate, Warwickshire, England, 3rd – 5th September 2009.
Shortlisted as Best Student Paper at Interspeech 2009
At Interspeech 2009, Francisco Torreira was on the shortlist of the best student papers for the paper entitled ”Functional Data Analysis as a Tool for Analyzing Speech Dynamics: A Case Study on the French Word c’était”, by M. Gubian, F. Torreira, H. Strik, L. Boves.
Media attention at the start of the DISCO project
Media attention at the start of the DISCO project (in Dutch)
- Old home page : http://lands.let.ru.nl/~strik/
- Haalbaarheidsstudie master STP
- HLT4LL: Symposium Human Language Technology for Language Learning